Choosing the right air conditioning system for your home is not a decision to be taken lightly. There are so many factors to consider - the size of your home, the number of rooms and available access.
The reality is, there are so many different products on the market, each with their own technology, features and benefits that finding the perfect system for your home can be confusing. Point Nepean Air Conditioning are authorised dealers for the leading brands in Australia, so we do not need to sell you a stock unit off the shelf – we are proud to have the ability to customise your system to ultimately find the right product for your home, that meets your needs. At Point Nepean Air Conditioning, each and every job is custom designed as part of the quoting process. We do not have a “standard” price list that we work from – each quote, from a single split system to the most intricate whole home solution, is priced according to every piece of equipment and material required, so you can rest assured that there will be no nasty surprises on installation day.
Point Nepean Air Conditioning & Heating helps you keep your cool with our regular specials and promotions. With service locations that include, Sorrento, Portsea, Mornington, Mt Martha and Flinders, we cover the entire Mornington Peninsula and Bayside area. We make comfortable home temperatures affordable for Mornington Peninsula families – so you can enjoy summer.
To learn more, visit our office and showroom located in Rosebud. We’ll assist you as you look for heating and air conditioning installation on the Mornington Peninsula.
Each of our cooling systems has a long-lasting warranty, which depends on the manufacturer. We supply a wide range from Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Brivis, Breezair, Braemar and Actron Air, – and no matter what you choose, Point Nepean Air Conditioning will offer a 7-year guarantee on all installation services! For more information on the brands we have to offer please click HERE.
If you’re in the market for air conditioning, Portsea and nearby suburbs know Point Nepean Air Conditioning will keep you cool. Day after day, year after year!
Air Conditioning Blairgowrie – Wide Service Area
For second-to-none installation of air conditioning, Shoreham and Mornington Peninsula home-owners know to call Point Nepean Air Conditioning & Heating. We service a massive area throughout the Mornington Peninsula, encompassing Tootgarook, Dromana, Main Ridge, Sorrento and beyond.
If you’d like to visit a professional and see our cooling solutions in person, visit our Rosebud office. If you’d like to chat and arrange a free quote, call us on (03) 5986 4175. Alternatively you can send us an email with your query to email@example.com
Point Nepean Airconditiong also provide the following endorsements:
- Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Dealer and Warranty Agent
- Daikin Authorised Dealer and Warranty Agent
- Brivis Authorised Dealer
- Actron Air Authorised Dealer and Warranty Agent
- Seeley International Authorised Dealer
Point Nepean Air Conditioning are the only choice when it comes to customised heating and cooling on the Mornington Peninsula.
Air Conditioning Installation
Every person, every family and every home is different. This is why we offer a variety of cooling solutions.
- SPLIT SYSTEMS send cool (and warm) air to one or more areas without the use of ducts. It’s a two-part system, with the fan coil sitting inside your home and the condenser outside it.
- DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE SYSTEMS offer you both heating and cooling options. Depending on your needs, this innovative system can send hot or cold air into your home.
- DUCTED ADD-ON COOLING uses a gas ducted heater with add-on air conditioning making a cost effective solution to heat and cool your entire home using both natural gas and electricity.
- EVAPORATIVE COOLING uses the natural evaporation process of water, giving you access to cool air with much less energy.
If your home needs air conditioners, Main Ridge and surrounding Peninsula locals can rely on Point Nepean Air Conditioning and our team of friendly technicians to help decide what system will best suit your home.